1. Detox Premium Powder:
These herbal sachets are prepared from ingredients such as Shankh bhasma, Sutshekhar ras, Parvalpishti, Shukta, Giloy, Kamdudha ras, Shvetparpati that gives calming effect on the stomach.
- Shankh bhasma:?This ayurvedic bhasma is prepared from conch shell. The bhasma shows antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antacid, digestive stimulant properties. The problems like indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, etc are easily treated with it.
- Sutshekhar ras:?It is an ayurvedic preparation that maintains pitta dosha in the body. This ras provides effective results in abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, fever, headache, epigastric tenderness, etc.
- Parval pishti:?This pishti is prepared from coral calcium processed in rose water. It provides effective results in acidity, burning sensation, headache, etc.
- Shukta pishti:?This pishti balances the pitta dosha in the body and removes all toxins from the body.
- Giloy satv:?Giloy satv possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, immunomodulator, etc properties. It eliminates the ama from body hence provide good results in acidity problem.
- Kamdudha ras:?This ras reduces heat, burning sensation, epigastrium tenderness, irritability, heartburn, and acidity.
- Shwet parpati:?It is also effective in acidity.
Recommended Dosage:?Take one sachet twice daily.
2. Panchasakar churna:
Panchasakar churna is an Ayurvedic formulation that consists of mainly five ingredients as its name describes. This medicine is known to have properties like laxatives and purgatives etc. The Churna contains ingredients such as Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Trivrith (Operculina turpethum), Pippali (Piper longum), and Sauvarchala lavana. It decreases the abdominal pain, bloating, constipation that maintains a healthy colon and supports the overall health of the body.
Recommended Dosage:?Take 1 teaspoonful with Lukewarm water at bedtime.
3. Anu Tailam:
Anu tailam is herbal and ayurvedic oil used for the nasal instillation for curing the various diseases.? It is administrated through the nasal passage to lubricate, protect and calm the mind. It includes ? Sesame oil, Bael tree root, Solanum root, Cinnamon stem bark, Holostemma tuber, cardamom fruit, etc. It mainly balances the Kapha dosha and is beneficial in diseases of head, brain, face, nose, and eyes. Its use is generally recommended in chronic headache, problem of migraine, sinusitis, improves the voice, and vocal cords. Anu tailam gives effective results to asthma patients.
Recommended Dosage???Put 2-3 drops of Anu tailam in each nostril.
4. Nerve up tablet:
These tablets are pure ayurvedic formulation. Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata doshas and kapha dosha. It acts as nervine stimulant. It shows effective results in improving the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc. This tablet helps in Backache, knee pain, headache, bronchitis, depression.
Recommended Dosage? Take 1 tablet twice daily.
5. Makar Rasayan:
Makar Rasayan tablet is a herbo-mineral tablet and is purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC MAKAR RASAYAN tablet help in balancing all the three doshas. It helps to rejuvenate body tissues and act as an immuno modulator. It helps in proper blood circulation. It prevents the skin from dryness. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchla, guduchi satva, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, ras sindoor, moonga bhasma, shankh bhasma, praval pishti etc. Herbs and minerals used for the formulation of these tablets show antioxidant, aphrodiasic, analgesic and immuno modulator properties.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
6. Ashwagandha Tablet:
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb that have multiple benefits. It shows effect deeply and provide nourishment to deep situated dhatus (muscles). The tablet increases muscle mass and provide strength to the whole body. Further, it shows anti-cancerous properties that prevent further spreading of infections.
Recommended Dosage ??Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
7. Trikatu Syrup:
Trikatu syrup is considered as the best Ayurvedic remedy in pacifying the Vata Doshas and has amazing results in curing this condition. TRIKATU SYRUP is purely Ayurvedic formulation made up of three herbs. CAC Trikatu Syrup helps to eliminate excess Kapha or mucous from the body, supports respiratory system, manages weight, helps to take out impurities or ama from the body, supports healthy detoxification, reduces swelling. It shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, antioxidant properties.? This syrup is made up of equal parts of three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum) that maintains the metabolism in the body. It is an Appetizer and it improves digestion, supports normal gastric function, and normal circulation.
Recommended Dosage?? Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
There are no reviews yet.