CAC Chandraprabha Vati is pure herbal medicine mainly used for urinary tract disorders like (UTI), and bladder disorders, painful muscle and joint and general debility. Chander means “moon” and Prabha means “glow”. Regular use of this natural supplement brings glow on your face and maintain the overall function of the system. It is mainly useful in vitiated Kapha doshas management as well as Vata doshas management. The herbal ingredients in Chandraprabha Vati have diuretic properties that are helpful in the purification of blood and remove harmful toxins more efficiently and useful in the elimination of micro-organisms responsible for UTIs. It has muscle relaxant properties which are very effective joint pains and discomfort. The herbs of Chandraprabha Vati are a natural source of multivitamins that boost immunity and provide strength.
- Burning sensation
- pain in the lower abdomen
- Bladder- related problems.
- Retention of urine
- Kidney stones
- Frequent urination
- Urinary incontinence
- Enlargement of the prostate gland
- Infertility in males
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Mental stress
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Genital organ problem
It consists of the following ingredients:
Giloy, Haldi, Daruhaldi, Atis, pippali, Chitrak, Haritaki, Amla, Chav,Valvibang, Sonth, Sajji kshar, Sendha namak, Kala namak, Dantimool, Tej Patar, Nagar Motha, Shudh Guggul, Shudh shilajit
Dosage- 2 tabs twice daily with water
About the product:
- Chandigarh Ayurveda center products are 100% safe and natural. Made in India
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Free from preservatives & chemicals
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th generation in Ayurveda
There are no reviews yet.