1. Detox Premium Powder
These herbal sachets are prepared from ingredients such as Shankh bhasma, Sutshekhar ras, Parvalpishti, Shukta, Giloy, Kamdudha ras, Shvetparpati that gives calming effect on the stomach.
- Shankh bhasma:?This ayurvedic bhasma is prepared from conch shell. The bhasma shows antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antacid, digestive stimulant properties. The problems like indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, etc are easily treated with it.
- Sutshekhar ras:?It is an ayurvedic preparation that maintains pitta dosha in the body. This ras provides effective results in abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, fever, headache, epigastric tenderness, etc.
- Parval pishti:?This pishti is prepared from coral calcium processed in rose water. It provides effective results in acidity, burning sensation, headache, etc.
- Shukta pishti:?This pishti balances the pitta dosha in the body and removes all toxins from the body.
- Giloy satv:?Giloy satv possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, immunomodulator, etc properties. It eliminates the ama from body hence provide good results in acidity problem.
- Kamdudha ras:?This ras reduces heat, burning sensation, epigastrium tenderness, irritability, heartburn, and acidity.
- Shwet parpati:?It is also effective in acidity.
Recommended Dosage:?Take one sachet twice daily.
2. Kutaj Ghan Vati
Kutaj Ghan vati is purely herbal formulation. It is very useful in curing diarrhea, intestinal infection, and dysentery. These herbal tablets deal with all signs & symptoms related to diarrhea patients. Kutaj ghan vati contains ingredients like Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum) that manage the symptoms like abdominal pain, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, general weakness, fatigue, etc. The herbs in these tablets show antioxidant, anti-diarrheal, anti-inflammatory, etc properties.
Recommended Dosage:?Take two tablets twice a day before meal with water.
3. Digestion Support Tablet:
This tablet is unique blend of best digestive herbs like kutaz chal, bilav, dhania, mustak, shankh bhasm, piper mint, and dadim that maintain natural Ph balance in the stomach and aid digestion of all types of food. The herbs present in this control acidity, gas, flatulence and constipation.
Recommended Dosage:?Take 1 tablet twice daily.
4. Sheet Dhara Syrup:
As the name suggests sheet dhara, it provides a cooling effect to the body. This herbal syrup is prepared from ingredients like Ajwain satv, Mushk Kapoor, Peppermint. These all in combination reduce hyperacidity problem & maintains healthy digestion.
Recommended Dosage:?Mix 1 teaspoonful of this syrup in 30ml water & drink early in the morning on an empty stomach.
5. Panchsakar Churna:
This is classical herbal churna prepared from ingredients such as Saindhavan Lavana (Rock Salt), Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia), Shatapushpa (Anethum sowa), Shunti (Zingiber officinale), Balaharitaki (Terminalia chebula). These all in combination deal with problems like loss of appetite, abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence, constipation, weak digestion, etc.
Recommended Dosage:?Take 1 teaspoonful at bedtime with lukewarm water.
6. Puran Pachak
Puran Pachak?is a herbo-mineral Syrup of 200 ml and is?Purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC?Puran Pachak?syrup helps in Digestion,?Supports the Digestive system,?and?Maintains the doshas?in our body. It also helps to remove out impurities or ama from the body. This syrup reduce the?Acidity,?Detoxify the blood?and also?Supports the body health.?It shows?Antacid, Digestive, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic,?Expectorant, and Antioxidant properties.?This syrup is made up of pure ayurvedic herbs such as?Mulethi, Saunf, Vasakha, Ajwayan, Prpati?etc. that helps to maintain the?Digestive system?and in the body.
Recommended Dosage:?Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
7. Pittashekhar Rasa
These are herbal tablets prepared from ingredients like Sootshekhar rasa, Bilva majja, Kalmegha, Shankha bhasma, Kapardika bhasma, etc. that balances pitta dosha in the body. Regular use of these tablets improves digestion, enhances appetite, carminative, reduces acidity, prevents gastric ulcers, reduces heartburn, acts as a laxative, & reduces pain in the abdomen, etc.
Recommended Dosage:?Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.