Kutki is an amazing herb of Ayurveda. Kutki means bitter. It has a cooling action, used to treat bleeding disorders like nasal bleeds, menstrual problems, etc. Also known as Bedhniya herb due to its piercing nature. CAC Kutki churan is prepared from Kutki herb whose main function is to balance Vata and pitta doshas. It helps in the removal of harmful toxins from the body. Kutki churan of CAC show great results in the case of liver diseases, purify the blood, and treats respiratory disorders. It maintains the overall digestive system and useful in various diseases like abdominal distension, ascites, constipation, etc. it has anti-inflammatory properties, also reduces the stiffness of joints.
- Liver disorders
- Fevers due to vitiated pitta and Kapha doshas
- Skin disorders
- Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis and vitiligo
- Stimulates digestion
- Cough & heat of the body
- Laxative, used in case of chronic constipation
- Local application to get relief from burning sensation
INGREDIENTS OF CAC KUTKI CHURAN:
Its main ingredient is Kutki herb(Picrorhiza kurroa).
Dosage- 1 tsp twice daily after meal
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Free from preservatives & chemicals
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda