CAC Power Blood Syrup?is 100% natural & safe prepared from various extracts of herbs. It contains various herbs like Ashwagandha, shatawar, Arjuna, Anjeer, Amla and Brahmi that all works on the power of heart pumping the blood to various organs.
The herbs used for formulation of this syrup shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, anti-inflammatory and immune modulator properties. It is best known for?increasing the blood volume.
Anaemia is a condition in which your blood lacks sufficient healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to the body tissues. Ayurveda has many solutions to treat this condition. Power blood is a perfect herbal?remedy to increases hemoglobin level and red blood cell count.
- Weakness (Daurbaliya)
- Anaemia (low hemoglobin)
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
INGREDIENTS OF CAC POWER BLOOD SYRUP ARE:
Each 10 ml contains extracts of-
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – 100mg
Shatavar (Asparagus racemosa)- 50mg
Vadari kand (Peuraria tuberose) – 50mg
Goksharu (Tribulus terrestris) –20 mg
Arjun (Terminale arjuna)-50 mg
Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens– 20 mg
Anjeer (Ficus carica) – 100mg
Singhara (Trapa bispions) – 100mg
Munaka (Vitis vinifera)- 50mg
Seb (Pyrus malus)- 100mg
Palak (spinacia oleracea) – 200mg
Brahmi (Bacopa monnire)- 50mg
Rasna (Pluchea lanceolate)- 20mg
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) – 20mg
Yashimadhu (Glycyrrhiza gabra) – 25mg
Bala (Sida cordifolia) – 40mg
Bahera (Terminalia belerica) –20mg
Harar (Terminalia chebula) –20 mg
Aamla (Emblica offcinale-) 20mg
Kalimirch (Piper nigrum)-10mg
Pipli (Piper longum)-10mg
Shaunth (Zingiber officinalis)-10mg
DOSAGE:? ?10 ml Syrup, Twice times a day.
?Why CAC POWER BLOOD?
- contains naturally processed iron
- Cures iron deficiency & anemia
- Improves the functioning of liver
- Aids digestive processes
- Reduces swelling & inflammation
1. Amla (phyllanthus amblica)-
- In India,?Anemia?and low levels of haemoglobin are some common conditions which affect a huge population as many pregnant women as well.
- Amla?is rich in vitamin C, iron and other nutrients.
- Indian Gooseberry strengthens the body, increases the production of red blood cells and supplies the body with fresh oxygen.
?2. Munaka (Vitis vinifera)-
- Munaka (raisins) are rich in iron and vitamin B-complex.
- Iron deficiency anaemia can be treated by raisins.
- They are also a good source of copper which is required to produce new red blood cells.
?3. Palak (spinacia oleracea)-
- Spinach is a very popular leafy vegetable that help in preventing anemia.
- It is a rich source of calcium, Vitamins A, B9, E and C, minerals and pigments including potassium, manganese, zinc and iron, fiber and beta carotene.
- It will help in improving the overall health of your body and increases the blood in your body.
- It helps to create haemoglobin, which brings oxygen to your body tissues.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre?Products Are 100% Safe And Natural.?MADE IN INDIA.
- Under the guidance of the?MD Ayurveda expert,?this product is formulated.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 131 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society?4th Generation in Ayurved.