CAC Puran Pachak?is a herbo-mineral Syrup of 200 ml and is?Purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC?Puran Pachak?syrup helps in Digestion,?Supports the Digestive system,?and?Maintains the doshas?in our body. It also helps to remove out impurities or ama from the body. This syrup reduce the?Acidity,?Detoxify the blood?and also?Supports the body health.?It shows?Antacid, Digestive, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic,?Expectorant, and Antioxidant properties.?This syrup is made up of pure ayurvedic herbs such as?Mulethi, Saunf, Vasakha, Ajwayan, Prpati?etc. that helps to maintain the?Digestive system?and in the body. The regular use of this syrup?balances the digestive hormone?and?heals peptic ulcers naturally. It is a good?Appetizer?and help to?Improves digestion,?Supports normal gastric function,?and?Normal circulation of the blood.
USES OF CAC PURAN PACHAK SYRUP ARE:
- Puran Pachak?neutralizing the?acid?in the?stomach?by inhibiting the pepsin (proleolytic enzyme)
- Puran Pachak?raise the?pH?of the?stomach?contents towards neutrality
- Postprandial fullness
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal distension
- Boosts metabolism
- Boost Immunity
- Weight management
- Supports Digestive functions
INGREDIENTS OF CAC PURAN PACHAK ARE:
- Mulathi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Stem 100 mg
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) Seeds 100 mg
- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) Leaves 100 mg
- Ajwain (Trachyspernum ammi) Seed 100 mg
- Pudina (Mentha spicata) Leaves 100 mg
- Parpati (Fumaria indica) Panchang 100 mg
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) Fruit 50 mg
- Baheda (Terminalia belerica) Fruit 50 mg
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit 50 mg
- Menthol (Mentha piperta) Satav 1 mg
?DOSAGE😕 ?5 ml Syrup, Three times a day.
- 100% natural & safe product
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda.
- 125 years or serving mankind through Ayurveda.