CAC RE-ACTIVE POWDER is a herbo-mineral powder and is purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC RE-ACTIVE POWDER is herbal supplement for bodybuilding and weight management without any side effects. It is a health supplement for daily use. Re-active powder contains herbal ingredients such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed musli (Asparagus abscendens), Salam Panja (Orchis lalifolia), Vadari Kand (Puerania tuberosa), Shudh Shilajeet (Asphaltum punjabianum), Kaunch beej (Mucuna prurita), etc. These herbs helps to maximize Stamina, provides extra bone strength, calms the brain, maximize anabolic activity, and maximize muscle growth and power, balances hormonal levels. Herbal Re-active powder is a Delicious Chocolate flavored Health and Brain tonic for both children and adults.
Uses of CAC RE-ACTIVE POWDER:
- Maximize muscle mass and strength
- Manages weight
- Repair damaged tissue
- Maximize Stamina
- Provide extra bone strength
- Maximize Sexual potency
- Maximize anabolic activity
- Enhances brain activity
- Relieves stress
Ingredients of CAC RE-ACTIVE POWDER are:
Each 100 GM Powder Contains:
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera)? ? ? ?-? ? ? 3000 mg
- Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus)? ? ?-? ? ?6000 mg
- Safed musli Root (Asparagus abscendens)? ? ?-? ? ? 2000 mg
- Salam Panja Root (Orchis lalifolia)? ? ?-? ? ? ?1000 mg
- Vadari Kand Root (Puerania tuberosa)? ? -? ? 1000 mg
- Shudh Shilajeet Stone (Asphaltum punjabianum)? ? ?-? ? ? ?1000 mg
- Kaunch beej Seed (Mucuna prurita)? ? ? ?-? ? ?500 mg
- Soya + Milk powder? ? ? ?-? ? 25 gm
- Lactose? ? ? -? ? 20 gm
- Sucrose? ? ? ? ? ?-? ? ?36 gm
DOSAGE: 10 GM Twice a day with lukewarm Milk or water.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre Products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Free from preservatives & chemicals
- 125 years or serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda.