CAC Sahacharadi tailam is a soothing herbs based oil used in the treatment of Vata disorders, muscle and joint stiffness and convulsions. This tailam helps relieve inflammatory changes in Rhinitis, Arthritis, and Sinusitis. The Vata pacifying drugs in Sahacharadi Thailam helps reduce stiffness of thighs, muscle cramps and muscle pain. It is an ayurvedic medicine that helps in the management of various rheumatic disorders affecting the lower limb.
Each 10 ml contains
Sahacara (Strobilanthus ciliatus) ?????????100 parts
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) ?????????50 parts
Go dugdha (Cow milk) ??????????????64 parts
Tila tailam (Sesamum indicum) ??????????64 parts
10 Parts each of:-
- Salaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prsniparni (Uraria picta)
- Brahati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Gambhari (Gmelina beechwood)
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Agnimantha (Premna serratifolia)
- Syonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
1 part each of:-
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Nakha (capparis horrida)
- Kustha (Saussurea lappa)
- Sveta chandan (Santalum album)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Sprkha (Sphaeranthus indicus)
- Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophila)
- Nalika (Commiphora myrrha)
- Hrivera (Pavonia odorata)
- Saileya (Parmelia perlata)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Agaru (Aquilaria agallocha)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Coraka (Angelica glauca)
- Misi (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Turuska (hydnocarpus laurifolia)
- Tagar (valeriana wallichii)
USES OF SAHACHARADI TAILAM
- The ingredients in Sahacharadi tailam helps reduce the symptoms associated with tremors, convulsions and psychosis
- This oil is one of the most popular traditional oil used in Panchakarma for Neuromuscular?diseases.
- It is beneficial in neurological disorders, headaches and arthritis.
- It possess anti-convulsant activity and beneficial in relieving pain due to Vata ailments
- Possess pain-relieving property and Favorable in rheumatism.
- It is used in the treatment of gynecological disorders as vaginal disorders.
- Regular use of this oil encourages muscle health, joint health, and improves blood circulation.
Directions for Use? Apply externally on the affected area or as directed by the physician.
- Sahacharadi Tailam promotes muscle health by nourishing the muscle fibers in several parts of the body.
- It promotes regular muscle function by aiding against occasional inflammation and promoting an energetic and active body.
- It improves blood circulation as massaging this oil helps move blood easily throughout the body.
- It promotes healthy joints by supporting joint lubrication, flexibility, and function.
- Its phytochemical composition has a relaxing and soothing effect on the tendons and ligaments when applied regularly.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda