CAC Triphala Guggulu Tablet (3 fruits) tablet is a herbo mineral of size 650 mg and is a purely ayurvedic formulation.? It is a polyherbal formulation comprising of three ingredients.
Each fruit is thaught to positively impact the body’s three doshas. Triphala Guggulu Tablet has been used in ayurvedic medicine since ages. It is thought to support bowel health and aid digestion. As an antioxidant, it is used to detoxify the body and support the immune system. It is known for its antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral abilities.? It is prescribed for a wide range of ailments like promoting oral health, treating fatigue and gastric distress, pneumonia, constipation, vaginal infections and most importantly boost the immune system. It contains ingredients? Haritaki, Bhibhitaki, Amla, Pippali and Shudh Guggulu.
USES of Triphala Guggulu Tablet:
- Immunity booster
- Prevent cavities and bleeding gums
- Reduces blood glucose level
- Hairfall and greying of hairs
- Improves? vision
Ingredients in Triphala Guggulu Tablet are
Each 650mg tablet contains:
- Haritaki??????? 1 part
- Amalaki??????? 1 part
- Bibhitaki??????? 1 part
- Pippali???????????? 1 part
- Guggulu Shudha? 5 parts
DOSAGE: Take 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- . Serving society? 4th? Generation in Ayurveda