We have heard a lot about the problem of high blood pressure, but let us tell you that if your blood pressure is less than normal then it is also a matter of concern. This can be bad news for your health. When blood pressure remains 120/80, it comes in the normal category, but when it comes down to 90/60, it comes in the category of hypotension or low blood pressure. According to Healthline, due to low blood pressure in the body, there is no proper supply of blood and oxygen to the essential organs like brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, etc., which affects these organs and sometimes leads to heart attack and brain stroke. Here we are telling that if you are struggling with the problem of low blood pressure, then what home remedies you can adopt.
1. Eat food in small pieces
if you take heavy meal in breakfast, lunch and dinner, then it would be better to divide your total meal into 5 to 6 parts. Avoid long gap between meals. Keep eating something in small pieces throughout the day so that the pressure does not fall. You can also do this method to control diabetes.
2. Salt intake
Consuming salt in excess is injurious to health, but people who have low blood pressure need salt. Apart from natural salt, they must consume one teaspoon of salt throughout the day. If you exercise in summer, always carry lemon water mixed with a pinch of salt. If you are feeling low then consume this drink immediately, you will get relief.
3. Consume more wate
Consume liquid as far as possible. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water every day and also keep drinking coconut water, bel ka sharbat, aam panna, lemon water etc.
4. Drink Coffee
if your BP is getting low then drink coffee or tea immediately. This temporary will normalize your blood pressure and you will feel better.
5. Basil leaves
Basil contains potassium, magnesium, vitamin C which regulates blood pressure, in such a situation, as soon as your BP is low, chew 4 to 5 basil leaves. Will get immediate relief.
CAUSES OF LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
1. Deficiency of blood
Many times the lack of blood in the body causes low blood pressure, due to internal bleeding due to a major injury, there is a sudden lack of blood in the body, due to which the blood pressure becomes low.
2. Weakness and lack of nutrition
Lack of nutrition and weakness is a major reason for low blood pressure, due to lack of essential nutrients, the body is not able to make enough red blood cells, due to which the blood pressure becomes low.
3. Heart disease
Blood pressure can be low due to any type of heart related problem, so during this time you need to take special precautions.
4. Lack of water
You feel weak many times due to lack of water in the body, lack of water not only causes low blood pressure, but also other health related problems which include fever, vomiting, diarrhea etc.
Women may have the problem of low blood pressure during pregnancy because at this time the circulatory system grows rapidly and the blood pressure decreases.
Taking high blood pressure medicine, heart problems, Parkinson’s disease, depression pills or taking painkillers can also cause BP to be low. People taking sex-enhancing drugs, such as Viagra, can have dangerously low BP.
This happens to housewives or the poor because they do not drink water when they are thirsty and do not eat food when they are hungry. People who do not eat food when they are hungry and do not drink water when they are thirsty, they slowly get used to being hungry and hungry, due to which our intestines also work slowly, due to which our liver is affected a lot and the intoxication inside our body becomes weak and blood pressure is low.
Due to acidity, blood pressure is also low because when acidity is produced inside our stomach, due to which heat is generated inside our intoxication and mild fever starts to remain and there is a lot of heat inside our stomach, due to which our body’s water gets burnt. Due to which our nerves become weak and due to the same weakness there is deficiency of glucose insurance calcium protein vitamin minerals inside our body.
- If you have low BP problem, never wake up with a jerk. With this there is a risk of dizziness and falling. Always change your posture slowly.
- Avoid taking untimely and heavy diet, it lowers BP because in such a situation the flow of blood towards the digestive system is fast but its speed slows down in other parts of the body. Due to this the person feels lethargic. If there is a problem of low BP, reduce the amount of carbohydrate-rich foods like potatoes, rice, pasta and bread etc. in your diet.
- Blood pressure can increase or decrease due to stress, so stress can also be the cause of low blood pressure. Apart from green leafy vegetables regularly, include fruits like banana, watermelon, pomegranate and grapes prominently in your diet. Regular consumption of beetroot juice also keeps blood pressure balanced. Increase the amount of liquids like juices, buttermilk shikanji and lassi in your diet and drink plenty of water.
- If you have low blood pressure, avoid fasting and do not stay empty stomach for a long time. Keep eating little every hour. It is good to eat little by little at an interval of three hours.
- Avoid taking bath with very hot water, due to which the body temperature may increase.
- Get enough sleep for 6–8 hours, as fatigue also causes low BP.
- Those who are already taking high BP medicine, stop taking the medicine.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water and other beverages daily.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrate in the food.
- Increase the amount of salt in the food.
- If blood pressure decreases after eating, then eat in small quantities. Instead of eating large amounts three times a day, eat small amounts six times. Take some rest after eating.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrate in the food.
- Include whole grains, fruits, vegetables and fish in your diet.