BEST CANCER TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA
- 11 Apr, 2022
- Posted by admin
- 0 Comment(s)
- Cancer can occur at almost any place of the body. It is characterised by the abnormal growth of cells at a place.
- The mitotic division in cells takes place at an uncontrolled place. Normally, the cells of the body exhibit a special property called contact exhibition. In this, cells on coming in contact, inhibits further cell division.
- In cancer, this property of contact exhibition is lost and there occurs uncontrollable groeth of cells.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the world.
- Cancer cells can either remain localised or spread to distant areas of the body via blood. The cancer which spreads is more fatal.
- This property of spreading to different areas is called metastasis.
- Most of the cancers form solid tumors. However, cancer of blood is not.
- Now-a-days surival rates for various types of cancer are improving because of improvement in cancer screening, prevention and treatment.
TYPES OF CANCER
There are several types of cancer. The name of the cancer usually depends on the site of its presence.
Following are the different types of cancer:
- Multiple myeloma
- Brain tumors
- Spinal cord tumors
CAUSES OF CANCER
- Every cell of the body has genetic material called DNA. The DNA contains small functional units called genes.
- There are certain types of cancer causing genes which are called oncogenes. These genes are present in off state.
- But due to any of the factors the oncogenes get on, thus causing cancer.
- This is called mutation. Mutation is the change in genetic composition causing abnormal change.
RISK FACTORS OF CANCER
Some of the risk factors which make a person more prone to cancer are:
- Older age
- Alcohol intake
- Having a parent or sibling suffering from cancer
- Having chronic conditions like ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Surrounding air having harmful chemicals like asbestos, benzene, etc.
SYMPTOMS OF CANCER
Signs and symptoms of cancer depend upon the part of body affected. Following are the symptoms of the disease:
- Lump or thickening felt beneath the skin
- Rapid weight gain or loss
- Feeling tired every time
- Yellowing, darkening or redness of skin
- Changes in bowel movements
- Difficutly in breathing
- Persistent cough
- Hoarseness in voice
- Difficulty in swallowing food
- Muscle ache
- Night sweats
DIAGNOSIS OF CANCER
- The doctor will do a complete physical examination of the patient.
- He will make the patient do some of the following tests:
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- CT scan
- PET scan
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF CANCER
- Cancer is considered to be caused by the vitiation of all the three doshas of the body – vata, pitta and kapha.
- Some of the dietary and lifestyle changes are recommended for its prevention and management.
Herbs which are having anti-cancer properties are:
- Amla is a rich source of vitamin C. It contains gallic acid, tannins, pectin, etc.
- It is a very good rejuvenating agent. It kills cancer cells and prevent further abnormal growth of cells.
- Garlic contains arginine, sulphur and selenium. The main bio-active component is allicin.
- Garlic is an anti-bacterial agent. It stops the formation of cancer causing agents.
- Garlic lowers the risk of cancer.
- Haldi is anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic properties. Curcumin is the main ingredient of turmeric.
- It is a potent anti-oxidant agent and thus inhibits the growth of cancerous cells.
- Ashwagandha is also known as indian ginseng.
- Its active agent is withaferin A. It helps in killing cncer cells.
- It is an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps in prevention of cancer.
CHANDIGARH AYURVEDA CENTER’S MEDICATION FOR TREATING CANCER
Here are some of the medications of Chandigarh Ayurveda Centre which are used for the treatment of cancer:
1) Detox premium powder
- This herbal powder contain herbo-mineral preparation.
- The ingredients in this powder are moti pishti, parwal pishti, shukta pishti, giloy satav, kamdudha ras, jahar mohra pishti, akik pishti, heerak bhasma, gandhak rasayan, tal sindoor, shankh bhasma, etc.
- These all ingredients in combination stop the extra cells growth & treat cancer easily.
- Recommended dosage: 1 sachet twice daily with normal water
2) Curcumin capsule
- Curcumin capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of herb Turmeric. These capsules show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, & anti-cancer properties.
- All these properties will fight against the unwanted growth of cancer cells.
- It will build up a strong immunity in an individual dealing with the disease cancer.
- Recommended dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water
3) Giloy capsules
- Giloy capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of herb Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). This herb shows antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator, & anti-pyretic properties.
- As in cancer patients, toxins are accumulated in the body so for proper detoxification these capsules give effective results.
- It builds up a natural immunity to fight against cancer cells.
- Recommended dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water
4) Nerve up tablet
- These tablets are pure ayurvedic formulation. Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata doshas and kapha dosha.
- It acts as nervine stimulant. It shows effective results in improving the central nervous system.
- It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc.
- This tablet helps in Backache, kneepain, headache, bronchitis, depression.
- Recommended Dosage :1 tablet twice daily
5) Liver Care Tablet
- These tablets are 100% safe and purely ayurvedic formulation. It maintains the proper functioning of the liver and stimulates the growth of new liver cells.
- Liver Care Tablets contains Ingredients like Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kutaki(Picrorhiza kurroa), Bhumi amla( phyllanthus niruri), Giloy(Tinopora Cordifolia), Yavakshar( Hordeum vulgare), Imli Kshar( Tamarindus indica), Mukta Shukta pisti etc.
- These herbs balances excess Pitta Dosha and helps in problems like abdominal bloating,flatulence, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and indigestion.
- Recommended Dosage:1 tablet twice daily with normal water
6) Unjha Cruel Capsules
- These herbal capsules helps in reducing the abnormal tissue growth and checks the neoplasm, heal the chronic wounds, Promotes immunity and restores the energy, Checks the progression of the malignant conditions, Checks the degeneration and promotes the regeneration.
- Herbal ingredients present in these capsules are Hirak Bhasma, Panna Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Suvarna Bhasma, Ras Kapoor, Sarveshwar Parpati, Laving, Tamra Bhasma, Safed Mari, Punarnava, Vayvarun, Yashtimadhu, Saragava, Rohitak, Tulsi. This is very effective in primary carcinoma, tuberculosis, secondary metastasis, degenerative conditions, and immune compromising conditions.
- Recommended Dosage: 1 Capsule twice daily with milk
7) Swarna Guggulu
- Swarna guggulu is one of the best and effective medicine to cure Arthritis, Sciatica, Joints pain, and other physical weakness.
- The main key ingredients of this tablet are Ashwagandha, Kumkum, and Swarna bhasma.
- These ingredients reduce stiffness, pain, cure difficulty in walking, and provide strength to the joints.
- Recommended Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily with normal water
8) Panchasakar Churna
- The churna has best results in the detoxification of excess toxins from the body and maintains the proper metabolism.
- It is made up of a total of 5 ingredients – Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Svaran patri (Cassia angustifolia), Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare),Sauvarchala lavana (Rock salt).
- The powder reduces the inflammation, redness, relieves constipation, abdominal discomfort, etc. and also prevents it from re-occurring.
- Recommended Dosage: 1 teaspoonful at bedtime with lukewarm water
9) Shilajit satva
- This is the Ayurvedic formulation of Shilajit satav.
- It is a potent Immunity Booster and acts as an antioxidant, possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has a tremendous effect on Male Infertility, Anemia, Alzheimer disease, improves brain functions, Fatigue, various Tumors and Cysts like PCOD in females.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties it works on inflamed lymph nodes as well. It balances blood sugar, increases absorption of nutrients, helps in detoxification.
- Recommended Dosage: 5 to 10 drops of Shilajit to be mixed in one glass of Luke warm milk