We all have been hearing since childhood, if the body is to be kept healthy, then it is most important to keep the digestive system right. Basically our body gets energy from food and the digestive system plays the most important role in the absorption of essential nutrients from food. An important organ in the digestive system is the colon, also known as the large intestine. For proper digestion, it is most important for the large intestine to be healthy. According to health experts, just as cleanliness is necessary from outside to keep the body healthy, in the same way internal cleanliness is also necessary. Keeping the intestines clean is very important to maintain good digestive health.
Cleansing the intestines means removing the toxins and parasites present in it. Studies show that keeping the clean intestines not only improves digestion; it can also reduce the risk of colon cancer by reducing problems like constipation or irregular bowel movements.
Toxins in the large intestine can make you sick; clean the intestines in 4 ways
How to detox colon?
Cleanliness of large intestines is necessary for proper functioning of the digestive system. Keeping the large intestine clean also boosts metabolism. Learn, 4 easy ways that remove the dirt accumulated in the colon and throw it out.
The intestine is an important part of our stomach. There are two intestines in the stomach, small and large intestine. The average length of the large intestine is about 5 feet. Whatever you eat, after it is digested, the waste material keeps getting deposited in the large intestine. These residual substances pass out through the anus in the form of feces. Many times, due to some problem in the large intestine, it is not able to be cleaned properly. The large intestine plays an important role in the process of the digestive system. For the proper functioning of the digestive system, cleanliness of the large intestines is also necessary. Keeping the large intestine clean also boosts metabolism. People who suffer from constipation, often they start having many problems. However, medical advice is necessary for cleaning the colon, flushing out toxic substances. You can also do the cleansing or detoxification of the large intestine or colon with some home methods.
Drink plenty of water to clean the large intestines
- Many times, even by reducing the intake of liquids such as water, the cleaning of the stomach or intestines (ways to clean colon naturally) is not done properly.
- In such a situation, after digesting food for several days, the waste material remains in the large intestine, due to which the accumulation of toxic or waste materials can lead to stomach problems.
- Removing the dirt and faeces present in the large intestine is very important to stay healthy.
- It would be better if you drink 3 liters of water daily. It will not cause constipation problem.
- Eat things rich in fiber too, so that there is no problem of constipation.
Fiber is essential for cleaning the large intestines
- Consumption of fiber does not cause constipation.
- This will make the cleansing or detoxification of the large intestine or colon very easy.
- The problem of constipation will not bother you.
- The digestive system will also function smoothly. Eat green vegetables, bran flour, cereals, fruits etc.
- Consuming isabgol also gets you rid of the problem of constipation.
Drinking vegetable and fruit juices will clean the intestines
- Green vegetables and fruits are high in fiber. Consume more and more of them.
- Along with this, juices, soups, smoothies prepared from them can also be drunk.
- All these help to clean the large intestine or colon.
- Eat fruits like apple, banana, lemonade, grapes etc. Eat those fruits which have high water content.
- Vegetables and fruits contain the natural sugar, fructose. They are laxative in nature i.e. stomach cleanser.
Drink warm lemon water, the intestines will be cleaned
- If the cleaning of your stomach is not done properly, then every morning after waking up, first drink a glass of warm lemon water.
- Do not eat anything for half an hour after drinking it.
- By drinking warm lemonade, the dirt, waste present in the intestines of the stomach will come out completely.
- Lemon will also strengthen immunity so that you can avoid many other physical problems.