Cholera: It is considered an infectious disease, and this infectious disease also causes diarrhea, this disease is so dangerous that due to this disease, human death can also occur. Cholera disease occurs when food or water is contaminated with bacteria called Vibrio cholerae, so let’s know how to get rid of this disease. Contaminated water and contaminated food have been considered the main causes for cholera disease. Due to this problem there is a lack of water inside the body. According to an estimate, 29 lakh cases of cholera are reported worldwide within a year, out of which 95 thousand people die due to cholera but you need not panic.
Symptoms of Cholera :
A person suffering from cholera starts having diarrhea and vomiting very soon. Symptoms of cholera may be seen 2-3 years after the initial infection. Apart from this, there are also several symptoms of cholera which are described below .
- Repeated vomiting and diarrhea may be symptoms of cholera.
- Thin diarrhea or watery stool.
- Leg cramps with diarrhea are also symptoms of cholera disease.
- Increased heart rate can also be a symptom of cholera disease.
- One can feel tired in cholera disease.
- Blood pressure is reduced in cholera.
- Thirst is also a symptom of cholera disease.
Peppermint for Cholera –
Peppermint is used in many diseases as well as in diseases like cholera, things found in cholera keep away from diseases like cholera, if seen, peppermint is a medicine for our body.
- First of all, take the juice of green mint and extract its juice.
- Drink mint juice as much as you can in the morning and evening, if you are not able to consume it, then you also got some water in it.
- If you are not able to drink mint juice, you can also use mint tablet from the market.
Onion For Cholera
This recipe is also very beneficial for Cholera as there is only more water in the onion, so we people should keep eating raw onion as per the taste during summer season. If someone has become black, he will benefit from taking the onion rush and heating it a little and adding salt to it. Mixing the mint rush in the onion rush gives a lot of benefit.
- Remove a little onion juice from the onion.
- Heat the onion juice a little and add a little salt to it.
- Take this prescription at least 2-3 times a day.
- If you can take it, add a little bit of mint juice in this prepared recipe, you will get more benefits.
Garlic For Cholera
The properties found in garlic prevent disease like cholera, using this recipe, you can easily get rid of cholera disease, the nutrients found in it are very beneficial for our health.
- Put garlic in a little water and boil it well.
- Drink this boiled water several times a day, you will benefit soon.
- And together, use garlic in your food as well
Basil For Cholera
It is eaten daily by mixing basil and neem leaf, then all the diseases can be cured. If someone has trouble with Cholera , then tell them a simple way. Mix basil leaf, neem leaf, camphor and asafoetida and grind it. Take it and dry it in pill form. It is very beneficial to take it regularly in the morning and evening.
Lassi for cholera disease
- Half bowl curd
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Half a teaspoon of salt (do not use sugar if you have diabetes)
Method of use:
- Add the yogurt, cumin and salt mixture to the mixer.
- Now make well its lassi.
- You can consume it thrice a day.
How is beneficial:
The benefits of lassi can be seen in the treatment of cholera as lassi is prepared from curd. According to a scientific research, it has been reported that the antimicrobial properties present in yogurt have the potential to inhibit the growth of V. cholerae .
Cloves for cholera disease
- 6-7 cloves
- A glass of water
Method of use:
Boil the cloves well in water.
After cooling it, you can consume it twice a day.
How is beneficial:
Cloves have been used for a long time in home remedies for cholera disease. Its benefits can also be seen in Cholera. According to scientific research, cloves have been reported to have antibacterial properties and, for this reason, may help prevent cholera bacteria.