HOW TO CURE BLURRY VISION BY PANCHAKARMA
- 29 Jan, 2022
- Posted by admin
- 0 Comment(s)
What is Blurred vision?
Sometimes poor vision or blurred vision is a common problem, nothing to worry about. In some cases, due to changing the number of glasses, things are blurry or not clearly visible when viewed in the lens. In such a situation, after getting your eyes examined, new glasses should be made. If there is a problem like blurred vision for a long time, then it can be a risk of some serious disease. The first symptom of many diseases is lack of vision and blurred vision. In general, if a person has a weak, blurred vision, then the doctor allows the use of near vision lens glasses. Apart from this, the use of lenses is told based on the vision of the eyes. If you have blurred vision in your eyes and do not take any treatment, then your eyesight can be lost forever. In today’s article, let us tell you about what is blurred vision.
What are the causes of Blurred vision?
Blurred vision or lack of clear vision can be a risk of some kind of general problem or serious problem.
For example, wearing the wrong number of glasses for a long time has a bad effect on the eyes. Apart from this, there may be blurred vision in the eyes.
Many people may have blurred vision due to ageing, so one should go to the doctor.
In many cases, people suffering from migraine problems may have blurred vision.
Due to poor eyesight, a person can see near or far things blurry.
Those who have problems like dryness in their eyes may have blurred vision.
In many people, due to lack of sleep, there is blurring in the eyes for some time.
During pregnancy, due to hormonal changes in the body, there is an effect on the eyes and any object starts seeing differently.
If there is any kind of surgery in the eyes, then after putting the medicine, the vision is blurred for some time.
For serious reasons –
- Having cataract
- Having glaucoma
- Eye infection.
What are the symptoms of Blurred vision?
The following symptoms of blurred vision can be seen.
- For example, not being able to see straight.
- Bleeding from the eye
- Leaking from the eye
- Redness of Eyes
- Tears coming from the eyes.
- Inability to see properly with the eyes.
- Feeling pain in the eyes
- Weakness of sight
- Eyes become dry.
- Itching in eyes
- Trouble with light rays.
- Blurred things to be seen in front of the eyes.
Diagnoses of Blurred Vision
If the person does not have eye disease, then blurring of the eyes can be a sign of other disease. The following tests can be done by a doctor to check for eye problems. First do a physical examination, in which you can ask about the problem related to the eyes in the family or the symptoms happening in the patient.
Apart from this, tests are done to know the cause of blurring.
- Blood test.
- Tonometry test.
- Silt lamp test.
- Refraction test.
What is the treatment for blurred vision?
Blurred vision can be treated depending on the cause-
If there is a problem of diabetes and the diabetes goes uncontrolled, then there is a blurred vision in the eyes. For this, sugar medicine should be consumed regularly so that the increased sugar can be reduced.
If there is more dryness in the eyes, then dryness in the eyes is removed with the help of Ayurveda medicines and Panchakarma procedures.
In severe cases, the dryness in the eyes can be removed with the help of the devices.
If a person has blurred vision due to lack of sleep, then the doctor gives some medicines, so that the moisture in the eyes remains.
To correct the problem of farsightedness or near vision in the eyes, the doctor makes glasses.
Those who have some problem in the eyes, and then they can contact the Ayurveda doctor and get treated as early as possible.
People may also see floating things in the eyes and this do not get better on their own, then the doctor treats them through laser surgery.
How to prevent Blurry vision?
The following measures can be adopted to prevent blurred vision.
- Working in excessive or low light puts pressure on the eyes. Work in such light in which the eyes are completely relaxed.
- When doing any kind of painting, put glasses on the eyes.
- If you work continuously on the laptop, then you should look elsewhere for some time.
- It is important to get your eyes checked regularly so that serious problems can be avoided.
PANCHAKARMA FOR BLURRY VISION
Akshitarpana is a Sanskrit word in which” Akshi” means eyes and “Tarpana” means nourishment. This is a procedure for eye nourishment and refreshes the eyes. Akshitarpan (NetraTarpan) is the best therapy to improve eyesight and vision. In this procedure, medicated or plain unctuous substances like Ghrita poured over the eyeball for a specific period of time either a preventive or curative treatment with aimed providing nourishment and improving the efficiency of the eyes. In Ayurveda this procedure commonly called Kriyakalpa for eye diseases, Kriyakalpa means treatment.
Akshitarpan in Ayurveda has an eye care and rejuvenation treatment program. It is generally prescribed after the course of a body detoxifying program, therapeutic purification, and a course of Nasayam.
DURATION- 30 minutes
- In this procedure, the eye is filled with medicated oil or ghee for a specific period of time and asked the patients to lie down comfortably.
- Then make dough of black gram, a circular ring boundary is formed around the eye socket with the height of one and a half inch.
- The lukewarm medicinal ghee or oil is poured slowly into the eyes, keeping the eyes closed during this process, the patient should be calm, stable and keep eyes open and close frequently so that the ghee can remain well in contact with the eyes.
- This procedure is done in a few diseases of the eyes such as refractive error, blurry vision, xerophthalmia, and so on with various herbal medicines.
- This treatment also enhances the beauty of the eyes.
- Balances Vata and pitta dosha,
- Improves vision,
- Removes dark circles,
- Reappearance and re-energize tired, dry, fat, and injured eyes,
- Give strength to the muscles and nerves of the eyes,
- Giving relaxation to the eye strain due to continuous work on the computer watching television screen for a long time, due to the precision job like jewelry designing and long-distance drive.
- Protects against the formation of cataracts.
INDICATIONS FOR TARPANA KARMA
- When a patient sees the darkness in front of their eyes
- Dryness of the eyes
- The roughness of the eyes
- Stiffness of eyelids
- Falling of eyelashes
- The dirtiness of the eyes
- Deviated eyeball or squint
- In extreme aggravation of the diseases of the eye
- Injury or traumatic condition of the eye
- Vata –pitta predominant diseases
VAGBHATTA has further added a list of diseases which is specifically selected for tarpan karma.
- Kricchronmilana (difficulty in opening eyes),
- Siraharsha (congestion of conjunctival blood vessel),
- Sirotpata (episcleritis),
- Tama (blackout),
- Arjuna (sub-conjunctival hemorrhage),
- Syanda (conjunctivitis),
- Adhimantha (glaucoma).
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR TARPANA KARMA:
According to ACHARYA SUSHRUTA tarpana is not indicated:
- On a cloudy day
- Extreme hot or cold seasons
- In conditions of worries and anxiety
- In conditions of tiredness and giddiness of eyes
- In complications of eyes
- In the condition of acute pain, inflammation, redness, etc.
- Ghee should not be too hot. Due to this there is a possibility of blisters in the eyes.
- One should not go to strong sunlight or wind immediately after Akshitarpan.
- Ghee should be well filtered through a cotton cloth. If there is any disease in the eyes, then natural medicines like Triphala can also be put in ghee.