HOW TO REDUCE PIMPLES NATURALLY FOR OILY SKIN
- 05 May, 2022
- Posted by admin
- 0 Comment(s)
Acne is a skin condition which is accompanied with eruptions on face, forehead, shoulders, back and chest. The reason of its occurrence is the clogged pores. Our skin contains sebaceous glands which produces sebum. When dirt along with bacteria and sebum gets filled in the pores, then pimples occur.
Pimples occur very commonly in teenagers as there is increased production of androgens during adolescence. Nearly 70% of people experience this in some point of their life.
There are various treatment options for acne but one major problem in its treatment is the frequent recurrence of pimples.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF PIMPLES?
Androgens are the hormones which are responsible for sexual characters. If there occurs imbalance of these hormones, then it leads to more production of sebum and thus more pores get clogged.
However, there are certain other reasons which lead to occurrence of pimples:
- Synthetic clothing
- Air pollution
- Imbalance of hormones
- Excessive use of cosmetics
- Family history
- Some medicines
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS TYPES OF PIMPLES?
Acne is of different types depending on the type of material present in the pore i.e. whether it is pus, dirt, sebum, etc.
Following are the various types of acne:
- Fungal acne
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ACNE?
Acne variations occur from person to person. Following are the signs and symptoms of acne:
- Small, red tender pustules
- Large, solid lumps called nodules
- Painful, pus-filled lumps
- They mostly appear on face, neck, upper back and shoulders.
HOW PIMPLES CAN BE PREVENTED?
Acne can be prevented to some extent by following some of the simple steps:
- Wash the face regularly with warm water and then use a mild cleanser
- Moisturize face regularly
- Use less cosmetic products
- When makeup is being done then remove it at the end of the day
- Don’t touch the face again and again
HOW PIMPLES CAN BE TREATED AT HOME NATURALLY?
Following are the home remedies for the treatment of acne:
- Honey mask
- It is a very good immune-modulator, thus helps in fighting bacterial infections.
- It doesn’t allow growth of bacteria on skin.
- Use it as a face mask. Apply it on face or on other affected area for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- Cucumber face mask
- Cucumber gives a very cool and soothing effect to the skin. It keeps the skin hydrated.
- It helps in reducing inflammation and irritation.
- Make the paste of cucumber and yogurt. Apply it on skin for 15-20 min. then wash it with water.
- Yeast and yogurt mask
- Yeast and yogurt are very good anti-bacterial agents. They inhibit the growth of bacteria and thus prevents pimples.
- Make the paste of yeast and yogurt and apply it on the affected area.
- Grapes cleanser
- Grapes contain an active ingredient called resveratrol. It is bactericidal in nature.
- It kills bacteria present on skin.
- Make a paste of grapes and apply it in the skin.
- Turmeric face mask
- Turmeric is used since times immemorial as a beauty product.
- It is a good anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps in curing various types of skin disorders like atopic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, etc.
- Mix 1 tsp of besan, a pinch of turmeric and milk. Apply it on the affected part of skin and leave for 5-10 min.
CHANDIGARH AYURVEDA CENTER’S MEDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT OF PIMPLES
Here are some of the medications of Chandigarh Ayurveda Center which are used for the treatment of acne:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel consists of the pure extract of Aloe Vera and rose petals.
- It gives cooling and soothing effect to the skin.
- It removes sun tan, acne scars, dark spots. It also helps in curing burning sensation.
- It makes the skin healthy.
- Recommended Dosage – Gently apply over the affected area of the skin.
- Blood Purifier
- It is herbal syrup that deeply works to eliminate the toxins from the blood and maintains the proper circulation.
- The syrup is made up of Neem (Azadirachta indica), Patola (Trichosanthes dioica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Patha (Cissampelos pariera), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), etc.
- It corrects the digestive system, relieves constipation, prevents and cures boils, pimples, and skin eruptions.
- Recommended Dosage –2 teaspoonfuls twice daily
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu
- The tablets are very beneficial in curing skin diseases as it contains the Pitta pacifying ingredients such as Shuddh guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Amrita (Tinospora cordifolia), Gajapippali (Piper chaba), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), etc.
- They are very helpful balancing the three doshas of the body. That’s why known as tridoshahara.
- Recommended Dosage –2 tablets twice daily with normal water
- Twak Detox Powder
- The skin problems occur due to aggravation of the pitta dosha.
- Twak detox powder helps in balancing the pitta dosha and removing toxins from the body.
- It also purifies blood, thus good for blood disorders.
- Recommended Dosage –1 sachet twice daily with normal water
- Twak Churna
- It is made up of two main ingredients – yashtimadhu and manjishtha.
- Twak churan is having anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. That’s why it is very good for various types of skin disorders.
- Recommended Dosage – 1 teaspoonful twice daily with normal water
- Skin care tablet
- It consists of haridrakhand, khadir, mulethi, chirayta, gandhak, etc. herbs.
- It removes toxins from the body and thus helps in blood purification.
- It is good for all skin types and helps in lightening dark spots, blemishes and removes skin tan.
- Recommended Dosage – 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.