- pylori (Helicobacter pylori) are bacteria that infect the lining of the stomach. These bacteria are responsible for up to 70% of gastric ulcers and 80% of duodenal ulcers. They may also cause other stomach issues, including:
- Pain with burning sensation in the abdomen
- Lack of appetite (Anorexia)
- Frequent burping
- Unexplained weight loss
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR H. PYLORI
The use of conventional treatments like antibiotics can be hard for some people. It’s possible to experience negative side effects, such as lack of appetite, nausea, and frequent bowel. Some people are resistant to antibiotics, which can complicate traditional approaches to treatment. As a result, people turn to natural treatments.
- This herbal tea may aid kill and dull the development of Helicobacter bacteria.
- The study suggests enjoying green tea before an infection prevents inflammation of the stomach.
- Drinking the tea during an infection lowered the severity of gastritis.
- Honey has potent antibacterial characteristics against H. pylori.
- Many studies shown that honey can eradicate the bacteria on its own.
- Using honey with standard treatments may lowered treatment period.
- Manuka honey and raw honey may have the most antibacterial effects.
- A glycoprotein found in both human and cow’s milk called “lactoferrin” shown effective inhibitory activity against H. pylori.
- In addition, a compound named “Melanoidin” seems to inhibit the development of H. pylori bacteria.
- This herbal oil remains stable in gastric acid and may also treat H. pylori bacteria.
- Olive oil has powerful antibacterial abilities against eight H. pylori strains..
- Licorice is a usual natural home remedy for stomach ulcers.
- It may also fight H. pylori.
- It does not directly kill the H. pylori bacteria, though it can help fend off it from sticking to cell walls.
- A compound in broccoli sprouts named sulphoraphane may be effective against H. pylori.
- It alleviates stomach inflammation and also may reduce bacteria colonization and its effects.
- Broccoli sprouts quite effective not just for gastric ulcers caused by H Pylori but also aids in treating type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
- Garlic has natural anti-inflammatory and antibiotic abilities against H. pylori.
- Eating both raw and cooked garlic may help to kill Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- People with H. Pylori who consumed two medium-sized cloves of garlic with their lunch at noon and dinner in the evening had a valuable reduction in H.pylori bacteria.
- This seeds has many proven benefits including successfully fighting H. pylori infections.
- Black seeds also have acid lowering and gastro-protective abilities.
- Some study found that giving H. pylori patient’s two grams of ground black seeds daily along with omeprazole were emphatic at treating H. pylori than the standard conventional therapy.
Extracts of the following herbs helpful in inhibit the development of H. pylori bacteria:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Kumari (Aloe barbadensis)
- Cardamom (Elattaria cardamomum)
- Fennel (Fenneliculum vulgare)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)